Here at Shine our airbrush tanning is unlike any other.
The owners, Jeff and Angie, brought airbrush tanning to Omaha years ago. Angie was trained by the creator of airbrush tanning.
Another asset to our airbrush tanning process is that a technician sprays you instead of a machine to ensure that there are no missed spots and no streaks!
1. What do I wear? While being sprayed you can wear what ever makes you comfortable. We do require bottoms of some sort. Afterwards you will want to wear loose, dark clothing for about 2 hours.
2. How long does it take? Your should be in and out in 15 min. Thanks to our new Turbo machine.
3. How long does it last? 5-7 days depending on cell turnover.
4. What do I do before I get sprayed? Exfoliate with our enzyme scrub and do not wear lotion the day of getting sprayed.
5. What do I do after I get sprayed? Do not shower for 8 hours and use our tan extender lotion for the longest tan possible.